Friday, February 25, 2022

March Meeting

Hello all! We are very happy to announce that the March meeting date has been set. The club will be meeting at the Red Bluff Community Center from 6-8PM on March 15th, 2022. It will be very nice to see everyone again and welcome new members and anyone else who wants to join us. Remember to try to let us know (by responding to this post, calling us at 530-500-2UKE or sending an email to ukeklub@gmail.com) so we can get a large enough room for everyone who is interested in attending. Feel free to bring snacks (we think about 8-12 people will be attending) or just your smile. We have prepared arrangements and will be bringing some goodies to help us celebrate St. Patrick's day. As always, the meeting is free for anyone interested in sharing in the joy of music (open to all instruments and all levels of play). Here is the set list of what we will be playing:
• When Irish Eyes Are Smiling (key of D) • My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean • Molly Malone • Let Me Call You Sweetheart • Irish Lullabyu • I’m Looking Over A Four-Leaf Clover • Desperado • Cry • Happy Together • I Can See Clearly Now (key of G) • Only You • L-O-V-E • La Vie En Rose (key of D) • Sea Of Love • You Don’t Know Me (key of D) • All Of Me • Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue (Has Anybody Seen My Gal) • Dream A Little Dream of Me • I Can’t Give You Anything But Love • I Don’t Want To Set The World On Fire • I’m Into Something Good • Just The Way You Are • Our House (key of G) • This Little Light Of Mine • You Are My Sunshine • Happy Trails (key of G)

No comments :

Post a Comment